We are a well-known debt advice organisation (Solutions Scotland) based in Glasgow who are looking to recruit experienced customer service advisors. We provide debt solutions to our valued customers, so you will become a successful Debt Advisor after training.
After great success last year, the company is expanding and is looking for confident, friendly and hard-working candidates to join them at this very busy period.
- Energetically and enthusiastically work as part of a high performing customer service team
- Consistently put our customers first and build their trust
- Proactively identify the best solutions for each customer
- Adhering to company and industry standards
- Following all FCA regulations and quality and compliance principles
- Work proficiently with dedicated computer systems
You will receive
- A salary of £17,500 (£25,560 one time earnings) Per Annum
- Uncapped Commission structure
- Generous pension scheme
- 28 Days holiday inc Bank Holidays
- A fantastic office and working environment
- 2 Weeks training provided
We are looking to speak with candidates who have worked within a customer centred environment previously. You must be IT literate and able to use bespoke systems. Customer service or collections experience beneficial.
- Customer service skills (minimum one year)
- Strong IT Skills – especially the use of MS Office
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- Sales OR account management (minimum one year)
Our Ideal future colleagues
Candidates must be confident when speaking to customers over the phone and used to handling sensitive data and information. It can be difficult speaking with people about money/debt so empathy is a must!
Basic Disclosure and credit check pass required.
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to have a long term career and progress within a business, then Solutions Scotland is the right match for you. Solutions Scotland is home to great quality debt advice.