We are a well-known debt advice organisation (Solutions Scotland) based in Glasgow who are looking to recruit experienced Administrators.
The case management role: Working to support a busy team of debt advisors. The duties will include; calling potential customers, dealing with customer queries, system data entry
The successful candidate will be responsible for the case management administrative tasks.
General Office Duties Including
- Answering phone calls from clients and business partners
- General administration duties dealing with invoices, filing and photo copying
- Maintaining business supplies etc
- Input data into bespoke systems
- Administer HR records
- Meet and welcome visitors
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Confident telephone manner is a MUST, knowledge of Microsoft and Word, multitasking, proactive and outgoing personality type. Punctual and professional.
Must have previous experience in
- Call handling
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT Skills – especially the use of MS Office
- Excellent admin skills