We are Scotland’s home for great quality debt advice, we are a fully authorised company by the Financial Conduct Authority in the heart of Glasgow.
We thrive to find our clients a debt solution that fits their circumstances whilst maintaining a high standard of customer service making their situation as stress-free as possible. We have a great, friendly office environment for our staff who are looking to progress their own careers. We are looking to add long term staff with the potential to grow within the business with other opportunities.
General Office Duties Including
- Answering phone calls from clients and business partners
- General administration duties
- Maintaining business supplies etc
- Input data into bespoke systems
- Meet and welcome visitors
- Make and receive telephone calls
- Confident telephone manner is a MUST, knowledge of Microsoft and Word, multitasking, proactive and outgoing personality type. Punctual and professional.
Apprenticeship – £8,372 + and a permanent contract after 3 year Apprenticeship completion.